What is all about Take Care mattress?
We deals in 3 kinds of mattresses namely –
- Dual Comfort (Hard & Soft) Foam Mattress available in 5, 6 and 8 Inches.
– It is Rebonded Foam which is High in Density, High-density foam gives proper support to the back keeping the right alignment of the spine. It is soft on one side and hard on the other side – usable on both sides as per the comfort need.
- Pocket Spring Mattress available in 6, 8 and 10 Inches.
– It has a layer of quilting and foam on the top and bottom of the mattress which gives a comfortable sleeping surface that minimizes the feel of the coils, allowing to also flip the mattress for comfort and longevity.
– Quilted fabric cover and foam layer above the coils offers a layer of cushioning at the surface for more comfort.
– Heavy gauge tempered steel coils provide exceptional support and durability.
- Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress available in 5, 6 and 8 Inches.
– It is a premium gel memory foam mattress which is High Density Foam. It has a top layer of Cool Gel Memory Foam, a base layer of High-Density Foam. Which provides you excellent back support while engulfing you in its cocoon and letting you enjoy restful and deep sleep.
What is the 100-nights trial?
You get to try the Take Care mattress for 100 nights at the comfort of your own home. If you are not convinced of your Take Care mattress, you can return it for any reason with a 100% refund. Please note that the 100-nights trial does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
Can a Take Care mattress be customized to size?
Yes! A Take Care mattress can be customized to any length, width or Thickness you require. Simply input your custom size or select the next standard size and mention your size in the comments. For example if you need a size 78″x62″x5″, please order the size 78″x66″x5″ (Next standard size) and mention in the comments while ordering that you want the mattress to be customized to size 78″x62″x5″.
What kind of bedframe works with a Take Care mattress?
Any solid and flat surface will work with the Take Care mattress. Please make sure the surface is even and clean before placing your Take Care mattress on it. An uneven bed base may change the feel of your mattress and may not provide sufficient support.
How long does delivery take?
Your mattresses will take 7 to 12 days from the date of shipment to be delivered.
Can I place it on the floor?
Yes, You Can.
What is the density of the foam?
The base layer is of 32 density and the top gel memory foam layer is of 60 density.